Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Why?

Hi All,



Why? Why? My mum took me back to the nasty place with the ladies that stick pins in me!!! AND my Grammy came along too and didn't even stop them!!
I just can't work out why they would do this to me. OK, I did wake up at 2:30am last night but I was a bit hungry. I didn't think I deserve to be stuck with pins for that. And I do cry some of the time but not all the time so I don't think I deserve it for that either. I do poop and wee on the carpet sometimes but mum has never seemed too bothered by that either. Why? Wht would you take me to get stuck by pins? Why? Am I naughty?? Please tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can try and stop it. I really don't want to be stuck again. I had to cry a lot this afternoon (after my Grammy left - I didn't want her to see me upset) because I was so sad. I cried the worst I've cried since the first night I came home from hospital. I heard mum say that it hurt her heart (I think it hurt my leg more.)

Bye for now,
Roman




No comments: