Friday, December 28, 2007

Adventures with my dad

Hi All,

Something very exciting happened yesterday. My dad looked after me for most of the day... By himself!!! Mum decided she wanted to go the sales and that she didn't want me to come with her (I'm still pretty upset about this but whatever...). So she left my milk for the day and went. I'm glad she left me though because I had SO much fun with my dad. We got to do cool things like play Wii together (he played more than me - he's very greedy).I was such a good boy for my dad. I think mum was secretly hoping that I would be a rascal so dad would think that she does such a good job with me (because I'm so trying) but we all know I'm lovely so that wasn't going to happen! I even did something for the first time so my dad could have something exciting to tell my mum - when dad gave me a bottle I held it all by myself to drink it.

Mum and dad have bought me a chair to eat my food in. I think it's going to be awfully uncomfortable for mum to try and feed me while I'm in the chair so I hope she can bend well. Here's some pictures of me in it.





That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: