Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Very serious poo incident

Hi All,

Yes - I've had a very serious poo incident.

Mum had taken me out shopping (for dirt, of all things. I don't know why she wants to buy it - we have some in our garden). While walking around she thought my leg felt a bit wet but she couldn't really see anything because I was in the Hug-a-bub. When we got back to the car she found poo down my leg. Then she went to put me back in the car seat and found evidence to suggest that perhaps the car seat had been the scene of the crime. It was pretty much everywhere (later she said that there was more poo in the car seat than in my nappy).

She's headed out to the car now with a bucket of water and whole lot of rags (and she doesn't look happy).

Oh well, poo happens.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: