Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

To all my loyal readers,

I know that I have disappointed some of you lately with my lack of posting. I have a couple of things to say regarding this. Firstly, I'm very glad that you enjoy reading my blog so much that you get disappointed when I don't get around to posting. Secondly, give me a break. I'm only little. I can't cope with all the pressure.

That said... I've been up to visit my Grandma and Grandad for something called Christmas. It's very strange because everyone gives everyone a present but I couldn't work out who the birthday boy was because no one got to blow candles out. Very strange. I'm not complaining though because I got awesome presents!! I got some red and gold and blue wrapping paper and some ribbon!!!! Here's some pics of me enjoying (eating) my presents:






Some of the other things I got were:
-a bowl and cutlery (don't know what I'm supposed to do with them - I'd probably hurt mum if I tried to use a knife and fork to eat my food)
- bath toys (I thought baths were already as fun as they could be but these are going to make it even more fun!)
-some super soft toys (some that are like puppets, some that jingle but all that taste very good)
-some big boy clothes (in the best colour, blue)
-a puppy that talks to me (it's called a learning puppy, I'm going to call him LP).

I got to see lots of my favourite people. Here are some of them:



I also got to visit my Great Aunty Coral and Great Uncle Wes and my super duper 2nd Cousin Fiona. While visiting them I learnt that not all music is as good as Ten little indians and the alphabet song. I think I need to get mum to send them down some of my music (unless they have been naughty and someone is making them listen to that music as punishment). But I had lots of fun there and I got lots of hugs and smiles.



Lastly, my dad seems to think that I'm a play thing that he can dress up. The below photo should explain that comment.


I have lots more to tell you but we'll leave some until tomorrow!
Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: