Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gardening

Hi All,

One of my most favourite things in the world is being outside. Luckily for me I've been outside all weekend doing gardening with mum and dad. I've used the shovel and the saw and the rake.

Mum and dad hired a skip to put some tree branches in. I saw how dad climbed into it: climb on chair, foot on sticky-out bit and heave self into skip. It didn't look to hard so I climbed onto the chair, put my foot on the sticky-out bit and then hung from the edge of the skip with my feet dangling (this was not how it was supposed to happen). Luckily dad came and helped me get down to the ground. I told him, "dangerous."




You might remember a while ago I told you how we planted a veggie garden. Well, the broccoli wilted, the cabbage got eaten by snails, the strawberries got picked while they were still white (oops) BUT the beans grew to be enormous and we ate them on Saturday night.




That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: