Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm a dork!

Hi All,

The other day, just after I'd woken up from my lunchtime sleep, my mum asked me what I would like to do in the afternoon. I said, "go to the park!" but then I changed my mind because I thought of something better and said, "GO SWIMMING!!"

Mum said, "OK, let's get ready and go!" So as mum got her stuff ready I thought I would be very helpful so I got my sandals and put one on all by myself. I've never done this before so I was very proud of myself. Mum laughed when she saw me and said she was very proud of me. She put my other sandal on for me and we went to the car. On the way mum took my photo.



Later, I heard mum say to dad that I was a dork because I still had my pj pants on (which are too short) and I'd put my sandal on over my sock but she didn't have the heart to change it because she was so proud of me. I think "dork" must mean a little boy who is very clever and also very cool.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: