Friday, November 6, 2009

War Wounds

Hi All,

Yesterday I suffered an injury. A bad one. I'll tell you what happened.

My Grammy and Papa have come to visit. I love seeing my Grammy and Papa. I was playing with Papa, sliding down insulation bags and chucking sticks, having lots of fun while Grammy and Mummy were watching at the top of the stairs. I wanted to make sure Grammy got to play too so I rang over to her to throw the stick to her but I ran so fast that I tripped on a tile and fell and smacked my face on the second step. My tooth went through my lip and blood came out (I don't think I've seen blood before!).

Today I have a big, fat lip. Click on my photos to get a good look.



I was very brave and Dr Papa said I would be fine. I even got icecream after my dinner. Now I know what I need to do to get icecream!

Bye for now,
Roman

2 comments:

Miriam (Not Phoebe) said...

Ouch Roman, your lip looks really sore.
I find an icy-pole usually helps with the swelling!

Kirsten Laura's Mum said...

Oh dear! You poor little man. Have an icypole, that'll make it feel better. Laura sends her sympathies, she's fallen like that before but never put her tooth *through* her lip. :(

And give your poor beleagured parents a hug. They probably feel 10 years older now.