Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trains

Hi All,

I love trains. Love them!!!

Every day we take daddy to the train station.

While we are in the car I say, "Take daddy to the frain station," "Thank you daddy take frain station," "I love you take daddy frain station." (I can't actually say "train" so I say "frain."

I used to get very upset when dad got out of the car at the train station and I would sob on the way home "Daddy, daddy." But I'm over that now. I just say "Bye Daddy, see you later!"

But the best part is when we pick daddy up from the train station.

When I hear mum's phone ring in the afternoon I know it's daddy. So when mum says, "Guess where we're going?". I say "GET DADDY FRAIN STATION!!!".

In the car I say, "Go Frain Station, get Daddy. Ding, Ding, Ding." (I say Ding, ding, ding because that's the noise the boom gates make).

When we get to the street that the train station is on I say, "Yay, frain station, get daddy" and I start making happy shouting noises.

When we get out of the car I say, "Quick, frain station, quick, quick" because we have to cross over the train lines before the boom gates start going ding, ding, ding.

Then when we get to the platform we sit down and I say, "How many minutes?" so mum can tell me how many minutes until the train comes.

Then I wait for the ding, ding, ding. When I hear it I say, "Ding, ding, ding. What that mean? Frain coming!"

If anyone walks past me I say, "Get daddy frain station!"

Then when the train comes I watch all the windows very carefully until I see daddy.

Sometimes daddy isn't on that train and the train leaves. I say "Bye frain, see you later" and I wave to all the people on the train. Sometimes they wave back.

But sometimes I spot daddy. I point my finger at him and yell, "DADDY!!!" Then he points back at me and yells, "ROMAN!". Then he comes and high fives me. All the other people walking past smile and wish their little boys were waiting for them at the train station.




It's probably the favourite part of my day.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: