Friday, October 30, 2009

dress ups and workmen

Hi All,

Lately mum has been buying me some things to start a dress up box. She bought me some kneepads:



There is only one in the picture because I would only wear one if mum or dad was wearing the other one.

And a hat:



I wanted to wear this hat as soon as we left the op shop and a lady walking past said I looked very dashing!

That's all the dress up things I have so far.

We have had some workmen in our house lately. I like to talk to them. I say, "Hello Man". If they don't talk back, I talk for them. I say "Hello buddy" in a deep voice.

The other day the workmen were in the kitchen and mum was changing my nappy in my bedroom (right next to the kitchen). Everything was very quiet so I said in a loud voice, "DON'T TOUCH PENIS." I think mum was worried about what the workmen thought she was doing. I thought it was funny.

Bye for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Em said...

Fantastic...We used to have workman at our place when I was growing up, first for the kitchen, then the pool, then the extention...I also used to try and talk to them, some of them are definatly friendlier than others...

Oh and I have also just recently started a dress up box, a little late i know, but you know what they say, better late than never. So far all I have is a blonde curly wig and some very large oversized men's undies...its a working progress.