Monday, October 5, 2009

Play Centre

Hi All,

Last Saturday it was Uncle Tim's bucks night (and I wasn't invited) so Aunty Leanne, mum and I decided to go to a play centre and have some fun.



I loved it very much. There was lots to do. The thing I loved most of all was the jumping castle:



I jumped and jumped like a kangaroo. I loved it so much that even after 2 different people banged heads with me (within about 10 seconds of each other) I still wanted to keep jumping even though I was crying. I wanted to cry but also jump because if I stopped to have a cuddle and a cry then I couldn't keep jumping. Jumping definitely trumped crying.

I loved it a lot.

Aunty Leanne was jealous because she wanted to jump too but she couldn't because none of the other adults were jumping (and if she had started jumping everyone would have looked at her and commented on how inappropriate she was being).

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: