Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding

Hi All,

I've been very busy since the last time I blogged.

Mum and I took Aunty Leanne to Bairnsdale with a WHOLE lot of stuff in our car. We had flowers and boxes and suitcases and a cat and baskets and tableclothes and napkins and seat covers and ribbons. It was so full that when we stopped for lunch mum and Aunty Leanne had to get me out through the front of the car.

When we got to Bairnsdale, mum and Aunty Leanne got very busy. I don't know what they were doing but I just spent the next 2 days hanging out with Grandad. We watched the car races and we mowed the lawn.


Then on Saturday we went to Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim's wedding.



My Aunty Leanne looked very beautiful (and Uncle Tim looked OK too).

My Mum looked a bit fancy:



Do you want to see a photo of me in my nice black suit that mum bought specially for me?

Well you can't.

Because when Mum and Dad tried to put it on me I got very, very upset. Once the shirt was on I just cried, "Shirt off, please. Shirt off, please." No wonder - the shirt was pink! Pink! How did they expect me to wear a pink shirt. Nope. Wasn't going to happen. So I just wore my suit pants and a normal top. If you look closely in this photo I'm in between Aunty Leanne and Uncle Tim:




So now Uncle Tim and Aunty Leanne are married. This means that my Uncle Tim is now my Uncle Tim. Although he's always been my Uncle Tim. I don't know.

I hope this brings you up to date on what's been happening in my life. What have you been up to?

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: