Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Toy

Hi All,

Mum bought me a new toy the other day. It's a big cube. On one side it's got a xylophone, on another side it's got an abacus, on one side it's got a magnetic white board, something else on another side and on the top it's got an animal maze (I used a lot of big words in that sentence that you may have been surprised to find that an eight month old boy knows but I'm very clever). I really like the top because I can climb up and play with it (just like in the photo below).



I still have my cold. For some reason mum keeps attacking me with little white pieces of paper. She keeps rubbing them under my nose. I really don't like it (so if you speak to her could you please ask her to stop it).

Gotta go - it's time for my bath.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: