Thursday, April 3, 2008

baby friends

Hi All,

My baby friends came to visit today. We were maybe going to meet in the park but it was pretty cold and windy so we played at my house instead.

Last night was so windy that all our lights went out. The wind was so strong that it pushed over a tree on our street. The trees in our backyard must be pretty strong because they didn't even bend a little bit.

Out lights went out for 4 hours so mum lit candles everywhere. I went to bed at 7pm like usual. The power came back on at about 9pm. Unfortunately so did the light in my bedroom. I tried to keep sleeping but it was too bright so after half an hour I gave up and yelled for mum and dad to come and turn it off. It was much easier to sleep after that.


Here is a picture of me and my lawn mower. My papa and grammy got it for me. I don't actually mow the lawn with it but I do keep the carpet nice and trimmed.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: