Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snugglepot

Hi All,

Daddy dressed me up in his beanie today. Then he said I looked like snugglepot. Personally I think I'm a lot cuter but whatever...



Everyone's been sick in our house. Mum's been sick. She was lying in the bed trying to rest a little bit while I crawled around the bedroom. I tried to make her feel better by climbing up the end of the bed and playing peek-a-boo. I think it made her feel a bit better then I got bored so I started being cranky. I forgot that I was supposed to be being a good boy. I'm sure she'll forgive me. Daddy's been sick too. Although I think his sickness gives him more energy because he keeps running to the toilet. I've been a bit out of sorts today as well. My feeling a bit poorly was confirmed when mum changed my nappy before putting me to bed...
That's all for now. I need to go and have a nap.
Roman

No comments: