Saturday, April 26, 2008

Don't close your eyes for too long!

Hi All,

On Thursday mum and I went out for a drive. I thought maybe we were going shopping, or to visit some friends or maybe even to the pool. I shut my eyes for a quick nap and when I woke up, do you know where I was? Bairnsdale!!! Mum had driven for 3 hours and apparently I had slept for just about that long.

So it turns out that mum and I are having a weekend in Bairnsdale with Grandma and Grandad.

It's been lots of fun so far. I've got to see lots of my favourite people.

Do you want to hear something funny? Do you wwant to know how my Grandma checks to see whether I have a dirty nappy? She sticks her finger down my pants!!! If it comes up clean, alls good. Otherwise she knows I need a nappy change. I think this is a very dangerous system and after 4 kids I would think she should know better. Anyway, I plan on having a lot of fun with it...

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: