Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A bit mixed up

Hi All,

We're off on holidays today!!! We're going to Adelaide to see my Grammy and Papa. I'm sure they are very excited (I'm a little bit excited too!). I'm going to be flying on a plane. I hope the people sitting around me don't get too worried if I get scared. I've heard that flying can be scary.

Last night I had a bit of trouble falling asleep (probably because I was so excited about our holiday). I cried so mum gave me a bit more milk. Then put me back to bed. I did a bit more crying but eventually fell asleep. Mum's been telling dad how sometimes I go to sleep on my tummy (even though mum and dad wrap me up nice and tight on my back) but dad's never seen it. So this morning, while mum was in the shower, he crept into my room and there I was, on my tummy, facing the wrong way (see the photo below - my blankets are nice and warm up the OTHER end of the bed). I didn't have my sleeping bag on because mum had it out ready to be packed for holidays so my feet were like little icicles.



I'm very cute when I sleep!
If Papa lets me use his computer I might even let you know how my holiday is going.
Until next time,
Roman

No comments: