Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New things

Hi All,

I haven't seen my dad for 2 days. I miss him. Mum says that I can see him tomorrow. I'm not sure where he has been hiding (but I know that he wasn't behind the couch because I checked there).

I now have a tooth. It's in my bottom gum. I think it's going to have a mate beside it pretty soon. Before I go to bed at night mum brushes it. I think that's funny.

I have graduated. Graduated from the baby trolley to the big boy's trolley. Now, instead of going in the baby capsule I get to just go in the front of the normal trolleys. I feel very grown up.

That's all for now,
Roman

PS. If you find my dad before I do, please tell him that I don't want to play hide and seek anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/oddlysane/