Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boo boos and Aliens

Hi All,

Well, I've been in the wars lately. For some reason I keep falling over. Aunty Leanne came to visit and I was showing her how I can stand up while holding on to things but then the big orange cat was outside the window and I was trying to watch him as well and the next thing I know I'm on the floor with a great big egg on my head. Can see the blue bruise in this picture? (it's a bit fuzzy but it's on the right hand side of my face up near my hair)



Also, please don't be too worried but I think I've got aliens in my head. I'm pretty sure that they are living in my gums and are trying to escape. They hurt a bit and they have made me wake up a couple of times during the night but so far none have made it out.
That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: