Thursday, June 23, 2011

Correction

Hi All,

It has come to my attention that I made an error in yesterday's blog post.

I said that I was a 4 year old when in fact I am only 3.

This seems like a strange error for me to make and I apologise unreservedly for it. Why would I say I am 4 when I am only 3? Strange. Also a terrible mistake to make as this would mean that I have missed my 4th birthday and the associated presents. That would not be good.

I love the idea of presents at the moment. Mum and I went shopping the other day and I asked mum whether she could take me to Target. She said there wasn't one at that shopping centre but there was Kmart and Big W. I said Big W would be OK. Mum asked me why I wanted to go and I told her that I wanted to show her all the things I wanted for my birthday. So mum took me to Big W and I pointed out anything and everything that looked remotely like a toy and told her that I wanted it for my birthday. I hope she was taking mental notes because she certainly wasn't writing anything down.

So again, I apologise for saying I was 4 when I am in fact 3. You will certainly know when I am 4 because I will tell you all about it (and about the many presents that I will receive).

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: