Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovely things

Hi All,

Do you remember that I told you I love being naked? I have found one drawback - sometimes it gets cold. But I have found a solution... I have found that if I lie down in front of my chest of drawers beside my bed the central heating vent blows right on me.



Mum found me there, laying naked. She asked me why I was laying there and I told her, "Warm air!" She covered me with a blanket and I chilled out for ages reading a manual and talking with dog.

One of my favourite things to do at the moment is play with shredded paper. You would be amazed at all the different things you can do with it. I build machines with my dad's saxophone stands and then put shredded paper into all the little holes. It is a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure my mum really enjoys picking up all the bits of shredded paper I leave laying around the house.



Today I went on a special outing with my mum and my special friend Phoebe. We went to a magical place called Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio. It had lots of delicious treats.



I picked a passionfruit meringue as my treat and it was delicious.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: