Friday, July 22, 2011

Imagination TV

Hi All,

Do you remember how I told you that mum and dad only let me watch tv on the weekend? Well today I made my mum sit in front of the tv (while it was turned off) for about an hour and I made up the shows that we could have been watching. I made up an episode of Octonauts and told her everything that was happening with Dashi, Kwazii and Captain Barnacles. When that was finished the news was on (just pretend remember!) but we didn't want to watch that so I decided we would "watch" Play School. I told mum that Jay and Justine were on today. Jay was building houses with blocks.

I suppose that this "no tv watching" fiasco has probably helped with my imagination skills.




This is a photo of me and my mum. I mean, mum and I. We went on the train last night to meet my daddy and have dinner in the city. I love it when we do that. I love hearing the announcements on the train. I love repeating them. Again and again. Loudly.

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

rajiv said...

Good to read about you.