Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry

Hi All,

Sorry.


It has come to my attention that I have been missed.

That some of my lovely friends out there have missed hearing about my life.

I am sorry.

I am glad to know that your life is enriched by my life. I am glad that you miss me. That makes me feel special.

I will tell you a story so that you won't miss me any more. It goes like this.

I was jumping on the trampoline the other day. Jumping, jumping. When I did a jump that did not quite work properly. I started crying very hard. Mum and dad asked me what happened. I was too upset to tell them.

Mum: Did you hurt your head?
Me: No
Dad: Did you land funny on your hands?
Me: No
Mum: Did you land funny on your legs?
Me: Yes

Later, however mum questioned me some more. That is when I demonstrated on the bed the action that had hurt me on the trampoline. Mum laughed and told me I had done "the splits". Mum then informed me that I had actually hurt my groin. I did not know that I had a groin but it turns out I do and that I can hurt it by landing on the trampoline doing the splits. Ouch.

That is all for now but I will try and write again soon so you don't miss me too much.
Roman

No comments: