Sunday, August 3, 2008

My 1st Birthday party

Hi All,

Yesterday I had my 1st Birthday party. (Well I kind of had one the other day when Grammy and Papa were over so that would make this my 2nd 1st birthday party but that would get confusing).



Lots of my friends came over to play with me and eat my food and play with my toys. They even brought MORE toys with them. I think they want me to have them because they forgot to take them home with them.





It was lots of fun. Mum and Dad made a cake for me. I think it was supposed to be a picture of me because mum said it was a monkey cake and dad calls me monkey. I don't think I really look like that but I didn't want to hurt mum's feelings because she worked very hard on it.


I ate a little bit of cake and a LOT of biscuits so I wasn't very hungry by dinner time. I think my belly was going to explode...

But I had a very fun day. And I like my presents A LOT!!!
I have to go play now,
Roman



No comments: