Friday, August 15, 2008

: (

Hi All,

Today, mum and I drove dad to the train station so he could go to work. Then mum and I went to the library except mum got confused and went in the building behind the library. It definitely was not fun like the library because at the library you get to read books and take them away but at this place they stuck needles in me. Definitely not the same thing at all. I will be very wary of us going to the library in the future.

Then we went to my music group and that was fun. I tried to steal another boys food at morning tea time - you snooze, you lose... Then this afternoon I was very grumpy from my injections. Mum even gave me a bath in the middle of the day to make me feel better (and it did until she got me out - that made me cross again).

It's the weekend now so I get to see my dad lots!

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: