Monday, August 4, 2008

Funny Games

Hi All,

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

I have been on this earth for 1 year exactly.

This time a year ago my mummy was hurting a lot.

Anyway, here's a picture of me standing up in my new top from mum and dad (Do you like my top, Grandad??).


I played a funny game on mum the other day. There were some boxes in our kitchen because dad was helping Ryan build a computer. I got mum's keys from her bag and played with them for a while then I put them in one of the boxes. The next day I heard mum say to dad, "I see Ryan came and collected his computer and boxes...". Oh oh... Mum started to wonder where her keys had gone but figured they would turn up somewhere (they couldn't have got far, could they??). Dad got a text message from Ryan saying that he had thrown out the boxes but had gone back to get a manual from one of the boxes, and while he was searching for the manual he heard jingling and found mum's keys!!! Mum's lucky, isn't she?? She would never have known where her keys had gone and I never would have got into trouble because no one knew I did it!! The perfect crime.
That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: