Sunday, December 12, 2010

My first trophy

Hi all,

I don't think I've told you before but I go to Sporteka every Friday. At Sporteka, Fatima (the teacher) shows us how to play cricket and football and golf and run. We have lots of fun. I really like the obstacle course. It took me most of the year but I've finally got the hang of stepping in BETWEEN the rungs of the rope ladder instead of on them.

Anyway, last Friday was the last Sporteka for the year and I got my first ever trophy.





This means that I am very good at sports.

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you Roman. You did great work at Sporteka this year. You always have a go and try your best. I like how you always look at your Sporteka book for the sport we are doing on the day and listen well to your teacher. You're a champ.
Fatima