Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hi All,

It was Christmas the other day. Christmas Day (not just Christmas time). Mum tells me that December 25th is Christmas Day but all of December is Christmas time. Anyway...

I had a lot of fun. We flew on an airplane to Grammy and Papa's house. They have much nicer grass than we do. This is my Christmas shirt - it's very red.



I got a LOT of presents.

Before church I got to open one present. I opened my present from Grandma and Grandad:



It's a map that I can use my tag on. It tells me the names of all the countries. I know where Australia is (that's where I live).

After church we got to open the rest of our presents. Here are some of the things I got.

I got a bike and helmet from Grammy and Papa:


Mum made this tee pee for me:


I got these golf clubs that are the perfect size for me:


Very exciting.

I LOVE Christmas (time and day).

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: