Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Day 1

Hi All,

It's getting all Christmasy and I like it!

This morning mum said I should go and have a look in the Christmas stockings that are in my bedroom. I checked the first stocking - NOTHING. I put my arm all the way in just to be sure. How disappointing...



Then I checked the other stocking and BINGO!!


It was my first advent box! I opened it up and there was pirate treasure!! (my dad says pirate treasure coins are called doubloons - I'm not so sure). AND inside the pirate treasure was CHOCOLATE.

Mum and I had a chat about Christmas:
Me: Mum, does this mean it's Christmas?
Mum: Yes! Do you know what Christmas is about?
Me: God?
Mum: That's right.
Me: And TOYS!

I think December is going to be a good month.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: