Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the thirteenth day of Christmas...

Hi All,

Today my present was a lion notebook!



It's very nice.

Daddy is home which is really, really good. I missed him a lot. It's so nice to have him home but I think all the excitement of having him home has had some unfortunate side effects. One of the things I like to do with my dad is jump on him when he's laying on the bed. Jump, jump, jump. I think I jumped too much because I puked all over his back. Puked A LOT. All over his shirt, trackie pants, the doona cover. Somehow I managed not to get any on me but mum has spent the afternoon washing everything that I got puke on. Daddy was very brave because after I puked all over him, he just waited there very calmly while mum sorted me out until she could help him get up to minimise the puke spillage.

Not fun.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: