Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 18 and 19 of Christmas

Hi All,

I know some of you were wondering why I didn't post yesterday. Was I sick again? Did I not get a present? Was there some kind of catastrophe?

Well, no. I was just busy.

So today I will tell you about my presents (by the way, I think December might just be my favourite month of the year. I think January is not going to be so much fun).

Yesterday my present was:


Some bubble mix that smells like bananas. I love blowing bubbles in the backyard.

Today's present was:



A snail message board!! I can draw on it and then wipe it clean. Very fun.

I am very excited because today I am going to see my Grammy and Papa & Aunty Tanya and Uncle Cliff. We have lots of presents to give to them so it should be lots of fun!

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: