Saturday, December 5, 2009

On the fifth day of Christmas...

Hi All,

Today has been a funny day. I'll tell you why:
  • I am still wearing my pyjama top. I have trackie pants on but for some reason never got my top changed.
  • My dad left at 5:30am this morning to go to the airport but he came back again at 8:30am
  • Everyone is sick and grumpy. Mum even put Finding Nemo on the TV for me and let me watch it (I haven't watched any TV for 2 months so this was a pretty major breakthrough for me)
  • I didn't get to open my present today until after lunch.
So today I opened box number 5:



and in it was.. CHOCOLATE (finally!)




My friends have told me that they get chocolate in their advent calendars and I was beginning to feel a little ripped off but today made it all OK!!

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: