Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oven

Hi Everyone,

My dad called my mum a bag lady. That's because she collects things that other people don't want anymore so she can make them wanted again. Do you remember my little white chair. She found that on the side of the road. She found a little cabinet the other day that she's painting at the moment. And when we were driving home from shopping last week she spotted this little oven / stove that someone had left out for hard waste collection:



It was full of straw and had bird poop on it. Yuck.

So today mum and I put it in the backyard and scrubbed and scrubbed until it was beautifully clean:



I really liked cleaning it, especially with the tooth brush. Mum says I kept cleaning for about 30 minutes longer than necessary but I was having fun!

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: