Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's my Birthday!!

Hi All,

Today is my birthday. Today I turn 2 years old (or 3 depending on when you ask me).

Today mum and dad wanted to take me to the zoo or the science museum or something fun. But I just wanted to stay home and play with my presents. So that's what we did.

Mum and dad gave me a train set!!



It's lots of fun with lots of tracks and trains. Very fun.

I'll tell you about some of the other things I've got for my birthday:

a trike (my feet ALMOST touch the pedals!)
some musical instruments (I like playing with these a lot)
some playdough (who doesn't like playdough?!)
some pyjamas and a book (the book is very funny - i'll tell you about it some time)
some tracksuit pants and top (dad says that tracksuit pants are the best thing ever)
and something very cool that I haven't actually got yet - my Aunty and Uncle are going to build me a garden (I love outside - have I told you that before?)
and other stuff too!!

I'm very spoilt.

This is me and my dad:



Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: