Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays

Hi All,

Have you been asking yourself, "I wonder where Roman is and why he hasn't blogged lately?" If so, it's because I've been on holidays with my mum and dad. We went to Warrnambool. We like it there. It's got the beach and parks and food. It also has rain and wind and coldness. We didn't get to spend as much time at the beach as we would have liked because of the rain.

We did go to the beach a couple of times. The first time it was very cold and I was wearing lots of warm clothes. I ran to the water and I got too close to the water and a wave came and knocked me over. I was very upset... and cold... and wet... My mum thought it was very funny, she laughed and laughed. Dad told her off for laughing so much - he thought it was quite serious. Mum stripped off all my clothes and Dad gave me his jumper to wear. We left the beach so I could go home and get dry clothes.

Here are some photos from our holidays.








We had lots of fun and I sang Happy Birthday to you on the drive home. I can't remember why.

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: