Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Hi All,

Mum found the milk bottle. It hadn't gone too chunky so I'll have to find a better hiding spot next time.

Mum and dad took me to the zoo on Saturday. I got to walk for a long time which was good fun. We saw lots of different animals. I like the monkeys a lot. They are funny. One monkey was sitting really close to the glass near me. We were looking at each other and then he made a fountain come out his bum. I said "water."

I went "raaaaa" at the lion. He did it back at me but his was a little bit louder.

When we got the peacocks I was a bit tired so I sat down and had a rest.



On Sunday we went to the airport and picked up my Grammy. She has come all the way from Adelaide to say hello to me. I think she forgot Papa though. I keep asking for him but he hasn't shown up yet.

Mum says that her and daddy are going on a holiday tomorrow to San Francisco. Grammy is going to look after me for a couple of days, then Aunty Tanya is going to come and help. Then my other Grandma and Grandad are going to come and look after me too. They are very lucky.

I think my mum worries that her house won't be tidy enough so she has been very busy cleaning things. Grammy, Aunty Tanya, Grandma and Grandad - you can look behind the washing machine, inside the microwave, under the green couch, and in the dishwasher - no dirt there. It's probably best you don't look under the brown couch, under the bed or under the fridge.

Mum said that when she goes away she's going to turn the computer off. This means I won't be able to talk to you. I think this is mean but she is a lot bigger than me so she'll probably get her way. So I'll talk to you in a week or two.

Until then,
Roman

No comments: