Friday, May 29, 2009

Trouble

Hi All,

Sometimes I get into trouble. Usually I am very well behaved but sometimes I do things I shouldn't - like throwing blocks at daddy's head or hitting mummy. When I do this, mummy or daddy get very close to me, look me in my eyes and in a very cross voice say something like "Roman, you do not throw blocks at daddy's head. It hurts and you shouldn't do it. Now please say sorry" I don't like getting told off so I have developed a system to avoid it. Rather than not do the thing I shouldn't do, I just close my eyes and roll my eyes to the back of my head when I'm getting told off. That way, I can't see that I'm being told off. Brilliant!


Here's a photo of me and my dad when I'm not being naughty (you can tell because my eyes are open).



Bye for now,

Roman

No comments: