Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm back!!!

Hi All,

I know it's been a while since I've talked to you but mum and dad went away, and then they came back again. Since then I've had to keep a close eye on my mum so I haven't been able to sneak away to the computer.

Anyway...

Mum and dad have had me working hard since they've been back:


(Don't tell them but I actually LOVE raking and picking up leaves - it is so much fun. Except when the leaves stick to my hands - then I try and pick them off and say "yucky").

Mum asked whether I would mind posting a picture of her and dad from their holidays. I said no, because this blog is about me. But then she said that she would make me an extra yummy dinner so I agreed. Here is a picture of my mum and dad in San Francisco.



In case you are wondering, I had a lovely time while mum and dad were away. I spent lots of time with my Grammy and Aunty Tanya. And then I think I wore them out because my Grandma and Grandad came and took over. They all looked after me very well. I was happy when my mum and dad came back though. I didn't realise how much I missed them until they got back. Now I don't let mum go anywhere without me just in case she goes away for another 9 days. I also am not sleeping very well because I am worried that she'll try and make a break for it during the night.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: