Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's going on??

Hi All,

Guess what? I found a new activity which I really enjoy. I go to the room with the toilet. Open the toilet lid. Try and play with the water down the bottom. It's great fun. Splishing and splashing. For some reason mum doesn't seem to like me doing this.

Anyway, I go to do this yesterday and I can't get the lid up. I push and I pull. Nothing. I try and squeeze my fingers under the lid and pry it up. Nope - just get my fingers stuck. So I go to the other toilet and try it there. SAME THING!!! It's stuck down. Then I see this contraption on it that mum and dad must have put on to stop me. It looks pretty sophisticated




I was pretty annoyed that mum and dad stopped my fun. But I got over it pretty quickly because I found a new game.

I unravel the whole roll of toilet paper. Let's see what they come up with to stop me doing that!!
Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: