Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lovely Weekend

Hi All,

I've had such a lovely weekend!!

Mum and Dad and me went to the zoo. We saw heaps of animals - I liked the monkeys. Although now I'm a bit confused because my mum and dad call me monkey and I'm pretty sure my bottom doesn't like theirs.

I've been out in the backyard lots because mum and dad have been out in the backyard lots. I've had 2 falls out there. I have a pretty black bruise on my cheek from one of the falls but outside still makes me happy. Sometimes I eat the bread that dad has put out for the magpies. Sometimes the bread has already been there for a day and tastes more like toast than bread.

When I go outside mum and dad put my shoes on. They feel funny and I'm not so good at walking with them on but I can still do it.



That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: