Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The following photo may offend...

Hi All,

I'm not feeling so good.

I have a sore throat, a lot of snot and just all-over-unwellness.

Click on the photo below to see what I looked like when I got up this morning. You may not notice (because you may just be thinking about how good looking I am) but I have a lot of snot under my nose.


Dried, green, caked on, 'been there all night' snot. Not good.

I don't like having a runny nose because I don't sleep so well and also mum insists on wiping it away which I HATE. It's not on her face so I don't know why she's so bothered.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a better sleep tonight.

Bye for now,

Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So young (hee hee, mind the pun) and yet so good at blowing booger bubbles. That's a great shade of green- lots of germs!