Saturday, September 6, 2008

Parks day

Hi all,
Today I went to a park with my mum. It's a little park that's not very far from our house (mum carried me there because dad had the car and the pram was in the boot of the car). It was good.

But when dad came home we went to a different park in the afternoon. This park IS AMAZING. I've been there before but it's still so much fun. It's around the corner from where mum and dad used to live before I was borned. It has swings (for babies), a flying fox (definitely not for babies), a HUGE sandpit and lots of other things. I saw people that we knew and also a lot of people I didn't know (I think there are probably more people in the world that I don't know than I do know so this probably isn't surprising).

Here is a little girl who decided I wasn't having enough fun so helped me go faster:


Here is me showing off my rock hard abs to girls (very nonchalantly):


Here is me playing once I'd got sick of the girls ignoring me:


Here is me playing in the sand:



and again:

It was a very good day.
Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: