Thursday, September 25, 2008

BOO HOO HOO

Hi All,

I'm sick : (

Mum took me to the doctor yesterday. We waited in the waiting room and I played with the toys. The doctor called my name and said I had to stop playing with the toys but that I could play with the toys in his room. We went through to his room and on his desk he had the coolest looking toys. Nice and shiny, silver toys, with little torches on them. I went to play with them but he laughed and told me that they were his toys and I had to play with the stupid plastic ones in the bucket on the floor. Someone should teach him how to share.

He told mum that I had an upper respiratory infection (I could have told her that) so she went and got me some medicine. I'm a bit miserable (that's not true - I'm all the way miserable). I keep coughing and waking myself up at night but I put myself straight back to sleep (I know the rules).

Anyway. Before dad went to work this morning mum took our photo. Although I'm a misery guts I'm still cute:



That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: