Monday, September 1, 2008

Day with dad

Hi All,

I've been busy, busy lately. Here are some of the things that I do:

On Mondays we usually do grocery shopping and house cleaning. Monday is a boring day.

On Tuesdays I go to the pool with mum. Usually we go in the afternoon when there is only a couple of people there but we discovered last week that if you go in the morning there might be 80 other babies and toddlers there.

On Wednesdays we might go to the library or the park or the shopping centre or have coffee with one of mum's friends.

On Thursdays we see all my toddler friends from mum's group.

Fridays are a bit like Wednesdays except we go to Music Playgroup in the morning.

On Saturday I had the whole day with dad because Mum went wedding dress shopping with Aunty Leanne. Dad and I went shopping, and to the park and just had lots of fun together.

At the moment I like having books read to me (over and over and over and over again). I have about 3 or 4 favourites that I ask for all the time. I like God Made Colours, Maisy has lost Panda, That's not My Monkey and Spot loves his Dad. They are all very good books with wonderful use of character, narrative and picture.

That's all for now because hopefully dad will be home soon so I better go get my books organised for him to read (over and over and over again....)

Bye,
Roman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Panda in the toilet? Nope not in here!