Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two Weeks

Hi All,

I know, it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged. Naughty, very naughty... Mum has been hogging the computer for work and she doesn't always share nicely.

Here's a quick update...
I've now got 2 bottom teeth. They are pretty crooked so I hope that sorts itself out quickly or I might be the youngest person ever with braces.

Sometimes I can stand by myself. To be honest mostly it's by accident and when I realise I fall on my bottom but still...

I think I've forgotten some of the words that I learnt because I've gone back to just saying dadaddadadaada (and sometimes "faf").

I'm very good at playing the maracas. Mum and I play this game - When I pick up the maracas mum says "Shake Shake Shake" and I shake. It's not a great game but mum likes it so I play along.

I'll get mum to take a photo of me tomorrow but for now here's one of me climbing on the bottom of my change table after putting everything that was on the shelf on the ground...


That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: