Thursday, July 3, 2008

Painting

Hi All,

Today I got to do painting with Mum and Phoebe.

It was pretty messy... but fun



I got paint on my fingers and hand and toes and the high chair and my mouth and my tongue (it did not taste good). Mum almost had a heart attack because although the purple paint come straight off the high chair the yellow paint did not... She tried soapy water like the bottle said but it didn't work. She tried kitchen spray - nope. She got the metho out - nope. By this stage she was looking a little pale and worried. But the good old orange citrus spray worked a treat and now my high chair is nice and clean again. I've very glad that the bath washed the paint off me otherwise I don't know what might of happened.


Also if you haven't seen my teeth yet here they are:

Bye for now,
Roman

No comments: