Sunday, July 6, 2008

The new freeway

Hi All,

Right near our house is a brand spanking new freeway. On Saturday mum and dad decided that we would drive down that freeway just for fun (I'm not sure what's fun about driving down a road but they wouldn't let me stay home by myself so I had to go). When we got to the end of the road we were in Frankston and dad said that given we'd come so far we might as well keep going so we ended up at the beach.

The beach was lots of fun. I wasn't allowed to go in the water because it was freezing and the waves were huge but I was allowed to play in the sand which was lots of fun. I didn't even try to eat any (but I did try the seaweed which was quite tasty).

I'm having very bad sleeps at night at the moment. The last 2 nights I've woken up about 10 times each night. Most of the time I put myself back to sleep but sometimes I need a pat from mum or dad. Mum thinks I might have an ear infection so she's going to take me to the doctor.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: