Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Hi All,

Today is Easter!

Today should be a day to get up early, to be very excited, to jump out of bed and find my Easter eggs. That did not happen this morning. Nope. I woke up at10am. Yep, 10am. I think mum was going slightly crazy as she wanted me to get up and find my eggs. Mum and Dad opened my door up at about 9:55am in the hope of waking me up. It took another 10 minutes until I called out, "I'm up!" What made my sleep in even more strange was that my bed was completely wet. It turns out that mum and dad put me to bed in a hurry last night (because they were going out on a date) and they forgot to put my nappy on! So I slept in a bed of wee and slept until 10am!

So instead of getting up and finding my eggs, I got up and had a bath. Mum told me to close my eyes on the way to the bath so I wouldn't see my eggs, but I kept shouting out, "There's one! There's another one!"

Anyway, EVENTUALLY, I got to do my easter egg hunt. I found 12 eggs but mum said I can't eat them all this morning (meanie...). But I did get to have one for breakfast, along with a hot cross bun and a hot chocolate.




Here's me and some of my Easter loot:


Happy Easter!
Roman

No comments: