Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yes - I'm a boy

Hi All,

The other day my mum gave me a little box of lego. It was the little green soldiers from Toy Story 3. I had a great time putting them together with my mum. Then I found some little pieces of lego and I didn't know what they were called. I asked mum and she said,

Mum: "Oh, they are called guns but we may put those away."
Roman: "WHY??? I LOVE guns!"
Mum: "No. Guns aren't very good"
Roman: "Why?
Mum: "Guns can hurt people"
Roman: "Why?"
Mum: "Because angry people use them to hurt people"
Roman: "When I'm angry can I use a gun?"
Mum: "No. I think we'll put them away now"

I got the box from the lego and showed mum the picture of the soldiers with the guns and told her, "See mum. I HAVE to have them. It says here!!"

Since then I've been slightly obsessed with guns. I have never really shown much interest in my duplo but now I use my blocks to build guns. I find sticks and make them into guns (like this photo):



I know my mum doesn't like it so I don't call them guns. I call them "something" or "rubadub scrubbers." Somehow I think she may suspect what I'm really making.

That's all for now,
Roman

No comments: