Monday, February 21, 2011

What I'm up to

Hi All,



I've been a very busy boy!

If you're wondering, this is what my week looks like:

Monday - Mum's Group
Tuesday - Swimming Lesson and Kinder
Wednesday - Play Date with my friend Lydia
Thursday - MOPS (every fortnight) or an outing like the zoo or the play centre
Friday - Sporteka and Kinder

I love going to Kinder. This week I start going to full sessions - 2 hours and 2.5 hours. 3 of my friends from Mum's Group go to Kinder with me so I already have some friends. I told mum that some of the other kids names are Meth, Death and Cad.

I'm doing well at Swimming Lessons too. I told my mum that I love Claire, my teacher. I don't really like floating on my back but I'll do it if Claire asks me really nicely.

I have all new kids in my Sporteka class this year as the other kids graduated to school. I think I'm one of the older kids now so I'll have to show the other kids how to do things. Next week we're doing basketball.

Last week I went to the dentist for the very first time. I sat on mum's lap while the dentist looked at my teeth. He told me I had 20 teeth. I told him that, "Actually I have 12." Obviously not a very good dentist. He did say that my teeth were lovely and clean though.

Gotta go now (to Mum's group if you've checked the schedule above...)
Bye!
Roman

No comments: