Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Swimming Lesson

Hi All,

Today I went to my first ever swimming lesson!



I was very excited. When I got the pool I asked mum whether I could wee in the pool and make the water go green. She said no and promptly took me to the toilet - party pooper.

I had a good time at my swimming lesson. My teacher's name is Claire. I went in the water with 4 other boys. Two boys were very good swimmers and 2 were very scared. I was kind of right in the middle. I wasn't scared but I don't really know how to swim yet. I got to practise floating on my back, swimming with a noodle and putting my face in the water.

I think I'll go back again next week.

That's all for now,
Roman

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hello Roman!
Claire was Laura's teacher last year; she is very good. We like swimming too!
Kirsten
(Laura's mummy)